The Admission Process:
After making your initial contact with our Admissions Staff personnel the next step would be to begin the application process.
How to Apply
1. The administrative team is given authority to admit qualified students.
2. Special approval by the administration will be required for any exceptions to the stated policies and/or procedures.
3. Parents must be supportive of the Statement of Faith and desire to cooperate with the school in pursuing our mission of developing their child so that he/she will become an effective Christian, living according to Biblical standards.
4. Liberty Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin in its admission policies and practices.
5. Liberty Christian School strives to meet the needs of every student entrusted to its care. Liberty Christian School may not possess the resources to provide for students who have:
· A low academic performance as indicated by report cards and standardized testing
· Failed the most recent grade level prior to application
· Displayed significant emotional or disciplinary problems (including suspension or expulsion) at current school
· A police, court, or criminal record
· A physical handicap, which would impair the learning process under normal educational conditions
· A learning disability for which our program is not staffed
6. Pre-School students must be at least 3 years old before June 1 and must be fully toilet trained. Pre-Kindergarten students must be at least 4 years old by August 1.
7. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old before August 1. Kindergarten applicants are interviewed and given a developmental placement test which includes evaluation of their academic, physical, emotional, and social maturity. Applicants for kindergarten must also submit a Kindergarten Health Form which has been completed by their attending physician.
8. All students entering Liberty Christian School for the first time will be given an entrance assessment to assist in determining readiness for the grade level for which they have applied.
9. All secondary students must submit a written testimony of their relationship with Jesus.
10. All new students are accepted on a probationary status for the first year.
11. Applications will be processed in the order in which they are received, only after all procedures have been followed and all paperwork has been submitted.
For each student applying, the following procedure is followed for admittance:
1. Each student applying for Pre-School – Grade 12 must submit Application For Admission which include the following forms:
- Application for Admission
- Non-refundable Application Fee
- Tuition Payment Form
- Parent/Guardian Commitment Form
- Learning & Health Information Form
- Kindergarten Pupil Health Record (Kindergarten Applicants Only)
- Teacher/Principal Recommendation Form
- Request for Records Form
- Hand-written Middle School/High School Student Questionnaire
- Secondary Student Commitment Form
- Pastoral Recommendation Form
2. Complete placement testing
3. Interview with the building-level principal
4. A final decision regarding admission will be made after the above steps have been completed.
5. Once accepted, an Enrollment Packet must be completed and returned.