Visit our campus locations:
students, parents, grandparents, teachers, alumni, & prospective families
Pre-School & Pre-Kindergarten
(on elem. campus)
You are giving your child the best possible start at the LLLC. We integrate Bible verses and stories into daily multi-sensory activities such as music, singing, physical education and movement, art and creative play.
At Liberty Christian School, we center everything we do around Jesus Christ. You can be assured that the teachers and staff who spend hours each day with your child hold the same standards, values and faith that you uphold in your home. Every subject and every lesson we teach finds its foundation in a biblical worldview.
Liberty Christian’s Secondary School offers the Indiana Core 40 and Academic Honors diplomas, with additional study in Bible. In addition to core subjects, Liberty offers art, music, physical education, technology and media courses, each taught from a Christian worldview using a biblical approach.
WHO WE ARE
Liberty Christian School is an interdenominational school serving preschool through 12th grades. Founded in 1976, Liberty has two campuses and a self-electing board governs the school. Liberty Christian is accredited by the Association for Christian Schools International (ACSI) and holds memberships with School Choice Indiana and the Indiana High School Athletic Association (IHSAA).
40 YEARS OF CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
- In 1988, Liberty Christian School received accreditation from the Association of Christian Schools International. Liberty was the first Christian school in central Indiana receiving accreditation.
- In 2003, we became accredited by the State of Indiana under Freeway Accreditation.
- Liberty Christian School became accredited by NCA in 2006.
- In 2011, Liberty accepted the first students to receive tuition credits (“vouchers”) from the State of Indiana under its new school choice program. In 2012, the school had more than 175 students who paid their tuition with a School Choice Scholarship, believed to be the most in the state and perhaps the country.
- In 2015, LCS was re-accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International.
Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17
- foundation on biblical truth
- relationships in building community
- model integrity in all aspects of school
- service in our actions & in our attitudes
- focus on our core values and practice them in our everyday behavior achieving excellence that honors our Lord and Savior
Liberty Christian School is a Christ-centered community where students receive an excellent education based on biblical truth.
Liberty Christian School will equip every student to passionately impact the world for Christ.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:21).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and that God is the Creator of Heaven and Earth (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).