Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at Liberty Christian School. As you consider applying for a position, there are several things we’d like you to know about us:
- Liberty considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, gender, disability or national and ethnic origin.
- We currently employ approximately 85 men and women in administration, faculty and staff positions, all of whom have confessed Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. A written testimony of faith in Jesus Christ is a required part of our employment application process.
- Any positions for which we are accepting applications are posted. You may view them by clicking on the current openings link. If a position is not posted, then we are no longer accepting applications. We encourage you to check back frequently for updates to our job postings.
- We offer our full-time employees generous benefits, including several options for medical, dental, vision and life insurance; personal and sick days; and tuition discounts for children of full-time employees. Details will be included in job offers.
- We may choose to accept applications throughout the application period until an offer is made.
- While it is our goal to notify all applicants of their status, this is not always possible.
- We keep all applications active for two years from date of application and we may review them for future openings. You are welcome to contact us if another position becomes available for which you would like to be considered.
- Would you like to be a substitute? Complete application here.
Again, thank you for your interest in Liberty Christian School. We look forward to reviewing your credentials.