Sagamore (Tax Credit) Award: State approved not‐for‐proﬁt organizations can receive private donations to help pay for your child’s private education. Liberty Christian School and Scholarships for Education Choice (an initiative of Sagamore Institute) have partnered together to offer eligible families a scholarship opportunity for their children. Scholarships for Education Choice is an Indiana Department of Education certiﬁed organization (SGO) authorized to participate in the state's School Scholarship Tax Credit Program. Awards are based on availability and are included as a part of Liberty Tuition Assistance.
Sagamore (Tax Credit) Award Eligibility
A student enrolled at Liberty Christian School is eligible to receive a Sagamore Award if:
- They are a resident of Indiana, AND
- They reside in a household with a total annual income of 200%, or below, the Federal Free & Reduced Lunch Income Guideline, AND
- They are enrolling in kindergarten or higher.
Liberty Christian School Sagamore Award Application Procedure: In order to be considered for a Sagamore Award at Liberty Christian School, families should complete and submit the following:
1. The online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (https://online.factsmgt.com/
2. The online Sagamore Award Application (https://www.tfaforms.com/381014)
a. Select the Academic Year for which you are applying
b. Enter the grade in which your child will be during the academic year for which you are applying
c. For example, My child will be in the 4th grade in 2016-17. I will enter AY 2016-2017 and grade 4.
Use this link to find the income limits per household.