(Note: If you are looking for information about donating to scholarships through the SGO program, go to this page.)
Liberty Christian School and Scholarships for Education Choice (an initiative of the Sagamore Institute) have partnered together to offer eligible families a scholarship opportunity for their children. Scholarships for Education Choice is a Scholarship Granting Organization (SGO) that has been certified by the Indiana Department of Education to participate in the School Scholarship Tax Credit Program. Awards are based on availability and are included as a part of Liberty Tuition Assistance.
Sagamore Award Eligibility
A student enrolled at Liberty Christian School is eligible to receive a Sagamore Award if they:
- are a resident of Indiana
- reside in a household with a total annual income of 200% or below the Federal Free & Reduced Lunch Income Guideline
- are enrolling in kindergarten or higher
To be considered for a Sagamore Award at Liberty Christian School, families should complete and submit the following:
- The online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
- Create an account (or log in if you already have an account in the FACTS system)
- After logging in click on "Start Application"
- The online Sagamore Award Application
- Read the information and at the bottom of the page choose the school year that you will be applying
- Follow the next steps to complete the information
- You can also use the above link to see the current income levels per household.