It’s that time of year again, and Liberty Christian School is excited and making plans for the next school year. In preparation for the start of the 2020-2021 school year, please take time now to complete your student’s re-enrollment for next year. Please follow the instructions below to begin the re-enrollment process.
To re-enroll, please log in to your FACTS/RenWeb account by using the instructions below:
- Go to the FACTS Family Portal Login
- Use District Code: LCS-IN (all caps)
- Type in your current username & password
- If you do not remember your username or password, please use the ‘Forgot Username…’ link under the ‘Password’ text box on the login screen. o Please note that the email you should receive to reset your password may not be immediate and could take up to an hour to receive. So please be patient and give the system a chance to send the link before trying again as a 2nd attempt too soon could prolong the process.
- After you have logged into your account, please go to the Family drop-down arrow on the left side of the screen and click on Enrollment/Reenrollment link.
- If you do not see the Family drop-down arrow, then you may need to click on the 3 horizonal lines at the top left of the screen. This should bring up the list of options to select.
- Once on the Enrollment/Reenrollment screen, you should see your students listed with a link to start each of their enrollment packets.
- You will need to re-enroll each student separately by selecting the ‘Start Enrollment Packet‘ link.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student. The online process should take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. Please note the important fee information regarding re-enrollment listed below.
IMPORTANT FEE INFORMATION:
- LCS early re-enrollment fee is $75/student (max. of 3 per family) when you re-enroll February 24th – March 11th.
- After March 11th, the late re-enrollment fee is $125/student (max. of 3 per family).
- For this school year, the re-enrollment fee will not be charged at the time of re-enrollment, but will be billed with your 2020-2021 FACTS agreement, beginning in July.
Please note: the date you submit your re-enrollment packet is the date that will determine your early fee of $75 or late fee of $125 that will be billed on your FACTS agreement, beginning in July.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-644-7773 to schedule an appointment.